May 27, 2010

Frustrated


I have just spent a good part of my day getting quite frustated with Blogger -- why don't the pictures go where I want them too? I really do not want to go back to wordpress because I really like this template and I don't like any of theirs right now, but after today I am reconsidering that option. I see lots of Blogger blogs with pictures so it can't be that hard -- which makes me feel pretty stupid -- a feeling that I really do not like. I am trying one more time with this post and then . . .


It happened again -- the picture went to the top of the page and I had to move it -- which I guess is not that big of a deal except that sometimes it messes up the spacing of the text or other pictures. Maybe a call to my computer wiz daughter . . .


O.K. I give up -- time to call the computer wiz and see if she has the answer.

Oh -- these are just some pictures I took in a mall parking lot awhile ago. The sky was a perfect sky blue and the clouds were perfect puffy cotton-like clouds. The light post looked cool too against that perfect blue sky.

P.S. I have now edited all my posts so that they look right, but I decided to leave my frustation post here anyway -- just as a reminder : )

No comments: